1.1. Psy Face Scanner (the Service) is a platform made up of two parts:
* the website https://pfscanner.com where all the Services are described, and it is designed for practical acquaintance of the User with the Service facilities (hereinafter - the Site);
* the application for mobile phones Psy Face Scanner (psychological face scanner), FDScanner (face diagnostics scanner), PEScanner (psycho-emotional scanner) which gives the Users an opportunity to carry out the automated person's psychological diagnostic by using the face photo (hereinafter - the Application).
1.2. Personal data – any information related to directly or indirectly specified natural person (data subject).
1.3. Mobile Equipment Identity - is a unique number to identify the device set by the manufacturer or advertising IDs. The identifiers are transmitted to monitor use of the Application by the User. They cannot be deleted, but you can reset the advertising identifiers in the settings of your device. The advertising companies use mobile or advertising identifiers to monitor the use of the Application, number of advertising shown, rate efficiency of the advertising, ads showing, and which are the most important for the User.
1.4. Personal data processing – any action(operation) or a series of actions(operations) performed towards personal data with or without the software, including the personal data acquisition, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, update and alteration, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, presentation, providing access), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting and annihilation.
1.5. Operator - Y&S APPS DEVELOPMENT INC. is registered at the following address: 6590 DUNNEDIN ST. BURNABY BC V5B 1Y8 CANADA, it administers the Service. The Administration has all exclusive rights to the Psy Face Scanner Service.
1.6. User - a person having access to the Website and the Application via the Internet and using the Website and the Application.
1.7. HTTP Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the User's computer, which the User or web browser sends the web server in the HTTP requests when the User is trying to open a web page and applications.
2.1. The document "Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy of Psy Face Scanner service Users" (hereinafter referred to as "Policy") is developed to achieve the personal data processing and protection and is aimed to protect the rights and freedoms of man and citizen during his or her personal data processing by the operator, including the protection of privacy right, personal and family secrets.
2.2. The Policy stipulates the contents of processed and handled personal data, aims for personal data collection and processing, the way the personal data is stored and transmitted, and measures taken by the Operator to protect personal data.
2.3. This policy applies to any information about the User, which is received by the Operator both before and after the approval of the Policy.
2.4. This policy applies to all information about the User which the Operator can receive during the use of Psy Face Scanner (psychological face scanner) by the User.
2.5. Use of Psy Face Scanner Service means an unconditional consent of the User:
* to the processing of his personal data specified in article 3 and 4 of the Policy;
* to the terms of his personal data processing described in the Policy.
2.6. If the User disagrees with the terms of his personal data processing by the Operator, the User must end the use of Psy Face Scanner Service.
2.7. The Policy is applied only to the Psy Face Scanner Service. The Operator does not control and does not have any responsibilities for the personal data collecting and processing by the third parties, to the websites the User can switch by clicking the links placed in Psy Face Scanner Service.
2.8. The Operator does not verify the personal data posted by the User.
2.9. The Operator carries out the personal data processing with or without Software.
3.1. The data about the User received and processed in accordance with the Policy comes to the Operator from:
* the User sends the data via Psy Face Scanner Service and it is a graphic image of the User (photo);
* the User sends the data to the Operator via the functionality of Psy Face Scanner and any other ways. The data may include the following information: surname, name, patronymic, telephone number, e-mail address (e-mail) and other information at the discretion of User;
* the Operator may receive the data automatically during the use of Psy Face Scanner Service via the User's device software, including: IP address, Сookie information, information about User's browser (or other program via which the User can use the Psy Face Scanner Service), an operating system installed on the User's device, access time, address of the requested page, address of the previous page (referrer), the identifiers of the mobile devices.
3.2. The Operator does not process the personal information connected with the ethnicity, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs.
4.1. The Users' personal data specified in article 3.4 of the Policy collecting and processing is made by the Operator to:
* provide the User with access to the functionality of Psy Face Scanner Service;
* connect with the User if necessary, including sending notifications, requests and information connected with the use of Psy Face Scanner Service, and User's demand processing and handling of applications.
4.2. The collecting and processing of User's personal data specified in article 3.4 of the Policy is made by the Operator to:
* develop the statistics that shows the way the Psy Face Scanner Service is used to optimize its structure and content, make Psy Face Scanner Service easier to use;
* content and advertising development, display and tracking, considering the interest of the User in the Application and other services including the add display of Psy Face Scanner Service when the User visits other websites;
* to analyse the devices on which the Application is used, identify the bugs in the app on the different devices.
4.3. The User can change the cookie settings at any time and block the automatic transfer. You can find the detailed information on the possibility and ways of Cookie in the software settings via which you use Psy Face Scanner Service. Some Psy Face Scanner Service functions can be affected if you switch Cookie off.
4.4. The personal data which do not meet the purposes of processing specified in articles 4.1 and 4.2 of the Policy is prohibited.
4.5. The Operator does not make any decision which can cause legal operation in respect of personal data owners or which involve their rights or legitimate interests in any way, only based on automated processing of their personal data.
5.1. Using Psy Face Scanner Service, the User agrees that the data specified in article 3 of the Policy will be collected and analysed. The information received from the User may be sent to the services in countries all over the world.
5.2. The Operator deletes the processed personal data when the aims of processing are achieved or in case there is no necessity for it and if the User withholds consent to the personal data processing.
5.3. The User has right to withhold consent to the personal data processing by the Operator by sending a written notification to the email address in any moment: firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withhold of consent to personal data processing". The "Withhold of consent to personal data processing involves the deletion of records containing personal data in personal data processing systems of the Operator.
5.4. The User has the right to demand from the Operator to define, block or delete his personal data if it is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for processing and to take any measures provided by the applicable legislation for the protection of the rights.
5.5. The Users' personal information is private except for the cases specified in article 5.6 of the Policy.
5.6. The Operator transmits personal data to the third parties in the following cases:
* the transmission is provided by the applicable laws within the established procedure (under the court decision, based on the requests from law enforcement agencies, etc.);
* to protect the Operator's rights and legitimate interests.
5.7. In case of loss or release of individual data, the Operator informs the User about it.
6.1. The Operator takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from illegal asses or aссidental destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination and any other illegal actions of third parties.
6.2. The Service has a SSL security certificate which is used to send the information between the User and the Operator in code to prevent its interception or corruption during the transfer.
7.1. The operator has the right to alter and make supplements to this Policy. The new version of the Policy is valid from the moment of its publishing on the Website and in the Applications unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
7.2. All suggestions or questions related to the personal data processing and protection by the Operator should be addressed to the email address email@example.com